A gentle & caring antibacterial Hand Wash enriched with Organic Aloe Vera, Glycerine & essential oils of Lavender, Orange & Manuka
* Developed with a gentle & very mild sugar detergent
* Enriched with skin caring & moisturising organic Aloe Vera & Glycerine
* It washes without stripping your hands of their natural moisture
* With antibacterial essential oils of Lavender, Orange & Manuka to fight the nasty germs naturally
* FREE from TRICLOSAN, SLS, Preservatives or Phtalates
Sometimes refered to as the New Zealand Tea Tree, Manuka oil actually contains a wider range of active compounds and much higher antibiotic activity than the popular Australian Tea Tree. In addition, manuka oil is less irritating to the skin compared to tea tree oil. Aromatherapy researchers have found that manuka oil has strong antibacterial, antifungal, anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Sweet Orange oil is not only extremely fruity and refreshing, but is a fantastic skin tonic too. It encourages eliminations of toxins from within the body, and its naturally astringent and anti-septic properties come in handy when antibacterial action is requried.
Lavender Oil is such a versatile oil that it is no surpise it is used so much in skin care preparations. Relaxing to the senses, it also leaves a wonderful flowery aroma on the skin. It's natural antibacterial properties, make it the perfect oil for minor cuts & inflammations.
Ingredients: purified water (aqua), coco glucose (coco glucoside), organic aloe vera (aloe barbadensis), glycerine, glyceryl oleate, apple cider vinegar (acetum pyrus malus), xanthan gum, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate , vitamin e (tocopherol), essential oils.